IIIT Bangalore conferred 294 graduates with degrees during 22nd Convocation
Convocation is the celebration and culmination of the academic efforts and rigour of our students. The Convocation ceremony is a much-revered ritual. The 22nd Convocation of IIIT Bangalore was...
Performance by Corps of Military Police (CMP) Band at IIITB Convocation ceremony
Commander J V PrasadExecutive Officer (R&D)IIIT BangaloreHaving served the Indian Navy for 14 years, Commander J V Prasad, Executive Officer (R&D), IIIT Bangalore was happy to share a brief...
Prof. V Sridhar’s book, ‘Data Centric Living: Algorithms, Digitization and Regulation’ released
'Data Centric Living: Algorithms, Digitization and Regulation' is an interesting book as it explores how data about our everyday online behaviour are collected and how they are processed in various...
Biogas Plant Installation-Another Step Towards a Sustainable Campus
Increasingly, the IIIT Bangalore campus is embracing sustainability as it improves the quality of campus life. It is a forward-looking approach to the energy and well-being of the campus community....
Two Colleges of Bangalore in full praise of IIITB during their visit
Industrial visits allow the students to learn practically through interaction and working methods. It gives the students exposure to current work practices as opposed to theoretical knowledge being...
Prof. Meenakshi to Serve as Secretary cum Treasurer at ACM India Council for Two More Years
ACM, the Association for Computing Machinery, is the world's largest educational and scientific society, uniting computing educators, researchers and professionals to inspire dialogue, share...
Awaken Knowledge Through Creative Expression
Creativity is inseparable from whatever he takes up. Prof. Sujit Chakrabarti, who is a teacher, programmer, and researcher in Computer Science and engineering at IIITB brings on the remarkable role...
InDIITA Workshop 2022
DIITA workshops are known for engaging communities and stakeholders on topics surrounding Dignity, Inclusion, Identity, Trust and Agency (DIITA). The Indian version of DIITA (InDIITA) was hosted at...
Prof. G R Sinha edited 2 Books, authored 1 Poetry book and Published 3 Book Chapters during May-July 202
Prof. G R Sinha's work on books speaks about his passion for writing and editing. He has more than 250 research papers, edited books, and books to his credit. He is Associate Editor and Editorial...
Admission of MTech 2022 was held
Graduation Ceremony of Powergrid Participants
IIIT Bangalore bid a Farewell to Prof. K V Dinesha
Breaking the Bread Together on Plantain Leaf
These Painted pipes bring joy to the greenspace
Rainwater Harvesting Initiative at IIIT Bangalore
By Prof. Sujit Chakrabarti
- R. Vangimalla and J. Sreevalsan-Nair, “Communities and Cliques in Functional Brain Network Using Multiscale Consensus Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, vol. 30, pp. 1951–1960, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNSRE.2022.3190390.
- Katkoria and J. Sreevalsan-Nair, “RoSELS: Road Surface Extraction for 3D Automotive LiDAR Point Cloud Sequence,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Deep Learning Theory and Applications (DeLTA), INSTICC, SciTePress, 2022, 55–67. Best Paper Award Nomination, ISBN: 978-989-758-584-5. https://doi.org/10.5220/0011301700003277.
- Ravindra and J. Sreevalsan-Nair, “Composition of Geospatial Visualizations for Scale-aware Views of Multiple Outcome Variables in Population Surveys,” in Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Information Visualization IV2022 – AIMH track – Visualization and Artificial Intelligence for Medicine, Healthcare, and Social Good (to appear), GraphicsLink, 2022.
- Ravindra and J. Sreevalsan-Nair, “Spatial and Visual Analytics for Grouped Analysis of Population Survey Data,” presented at the doctoral research workshop at the 26th International Conference on Information Visualization IV2022, on July 19, 2022.
- Jaya Sreevalsan Nair delivered an invited talk in the CS Katha Bartha Series, School of Computer Science, NISER Bhubaneshwar, “Multiscale Computational Thinking in Science and Engineering,” on June 29, 2022.
- Jaya Sreevalsan Nair delivered an invited talk at the Student Paper Presentation Competition in IEEE GRSS Bangalore Section on “Academic Research: How to Train Your Dragon,” on June 04, 2022.
- Jaya Sreevalsan Nair is serving as the Technical Program Committee Co-chair of the “Machine Intelligence for GeoAnalytics and Remote Sensing” (MIGARS) 2023. https://migars.org/
- Jaya Sreevalsan Nair served as the Track Chair of the “Geoscience and Remote Sensing Technologies” track at the International Conference on Electronics, Computing and Communication Technologies, IEEE CONECCT 2022.